General guidelines for guests:
- Keep 1.5 meters away from other guests and employees.
- Stay at home if you have a cold or flu.
- Brasserie Bakboord can refuse guests if they suspect colds and/or flu complaints.
- Everybody is obligated to wear a facemask in all public areas
- Always follow the directions of the staff.
- Thoroughly disinfect your hands upon entry.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after using the toilet.
- Pay contactless (pin or mobile).
If you do not comply with the 1.5m rules of Brasserie Bakboord and/or the applicable 1.5m rules of the government, access to Brasseire Bakboord can be denied.
General guidelines for employees:
- If our staff have a cold or flu symptoms; they stay at home and don't come to work.
- Explain the hygiene rules and the procedure to guests when checking in or taking the order.
- Keep a distance of 1.5m as much as possible, both in the areas where only the catering staff (e.g. the kitchen) comes and in the areas where guests also come.
- Notify guests and colleagues if the rules are not followed.
- We work exclusively with reservations.
- Upon receipt, a check-up is taken place to assess whether there are health risks. If so, access must be refused.
- If there are no health risks, we guide guests to their table at an appropriate distance.
- All guests have to wash their hands upon entering (with a hand sanitizing gel).
- We keep a minimum distance of 1.5 meters between the table.
- More than 2 persons at one table are only allowed if this concerns persons who form a joint household.
- We thoroughly clean tables, chairs, and menus when guests have left the restaurant.
- We make use of contactless means such as pin or credit card during checkout.
- Workplaces are located 1.5 meters apart.
- Our employees have a daily health check with the employer before starting work and are found to be healthy.
- Avoid permanent cross lines in the kitchen so that colleagues do not come within 1.5 meters of each other.
- Employees wash their hands at least every 30 minutes in accordance with RIVM regulations. Work surfaces should be cleaned every hour.
The basis is that everyone uses their common sense and observes the 1.5 meters in addition to personal hygiene.